Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Something New

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Something New'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The image I chose this month from All Dressed Up Stamps is 
'Bon Voyage'. I decided to use a NEW stamp with a theme about a NEW adventure.

I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I used My Favorite Things Blueprints set #32. I love these blueprints dies - they make designing and putting together cards super easy. I copied the design of a card made by Vika Salmina.
The gray patterned paper is from My Favorite Things Gray & White Basics paper pack, with the blue from my stash.
The sentiment was stamped from the My Favorite Things 'Adventure is Calling' stamp set (now retired) and then cut out using dies from the blueprints set.


 

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment: