Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Newton's Nook - Lake Advice

I love this stamp set from Newton's Nook - 'Lake Advice' available from Crafty Doodle Chick's online store.

I started by stamping the sentiment onto cardstock using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossing it with linen white embossing powder from Inkadinkadoo. I then used My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 13 to cut out the large banner shape. I added some twine and a button to finish that element off.
I then stamped the trees, boats and paddles and colored them in using my prosmacolor pencils. I fussy cut them out.
The kraft background shape was cut out using My Favorite Things Die-namics Horizontal Snow Drifts Die. I figured it looked like waves too!
I then put the card together, popping up the banner and boats on foam tape.
The fish cardstock is from Echo Park's Pirate's Life collection.

 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment