Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

'Welcome to the Neighborhood' with Crafty Doodle Chick

I am super excited to be showing you my first card as a designer for Crafty Doodle Chick


One of my all time favorite stamp companies is My Favorite Things, which CDC has in their store!
I used the adorable MFT Die-namics 'Our Town' as the main focus for this card (available in the Crafty Doodle Chick store).

I printed the sentiment and black ink border directly onto the white cardstock background.
I then used MFT's 'stitched dome STAX' to cut out the dome. I added to blue striped paper from MFT's 'Painted Prints Citrus' paper pack (now retired), 
to mimic the sky.
The 'Welcome' part of the sentiment was cut out 3 times using MFT's 'Happy wonderful christmas' die set, and then stacked together to create more dimension. This was added to MFT's 'Bundles of Blossoms Brights' paper in green, to mimic the grass.
I then added them all together on the card to create a small neighborhood scene.
The card was finished off with a green border, enamel dots and baker's twine from my stash.

You'll find this cute die set in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop:

Die-namics Our Town

The rest can be found in the MFT shop:

Die-namics Stitched Dome STAX   Die-namics Happy Wonderful Christmas Bundles of Blossoms Brights Paper Pack

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration every day from the rest of the design team!


Happy Crafting.


1 comment: