Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps February Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of February's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I am showcasing this super cute penguin from Crissy Armstrong - 'Penguin Cuddles Lamb'. You know I can't resist a penguin!!



I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and used my scan n cut to cut it out.
For the background, I used the new Star Dangle stencil. I used Versamark Watermark ink on the stencil, and then heat embossed it with Ranger white embossing powder. I love how this turned out!
I used the one of the pierced border die trio dies to may the stitched edge and then stamped the sentiment from the Simple Sentiments clear stamp set (now retired).
I added a thin border strip of patterned star paper from my stash and popped the penguin up on foam dots.
And voila! Card finished! 

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set 'Elegant Gifts' - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!



You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

Penguin Cuddles Lamb display.jpeg Star Dangle package display.jpeg

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear) White Embossing Powder

 Pierced Border Trio Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment