Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Celebrate'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this cute new digital sentiment set 'Happy Birthday Sentiments' - available at the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I imported the file into my silhouette studio and then proceeded to 'subtract' the images I wanted. I copy and pasted the flower a number of times and placed them all over my background - this was then printed out as it was.
The sentiment was made of 2 separate words which I placed together and then printed out.
I used the Whimsy Stamps Build a Poinsettia die set to create the flower using 2 shades of red cardstock and a piece of vellum. I added some bling to the inside of the flower and also on random flowers around the card.
I then mounted this onto black cardstock and then a red card base.

I love the effect of this color combo.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


It is the start of a new challenge over on the Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog, with the theme as always 'Anything Goes'. 
For more inspiration from the design team, and to enter the challenge, please check out the Challenge Blog.

Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month. 

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Happy Birthday Sentiments - Digital Sentiments  Build a Poinsettia Die




No comments:

Post a Comment