Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Honey Bee Stamps Challenge #1 - It's All About the Bees

When this challenge first started, I didn't own any Honey Bee stamps - lots of coffee stamps but no bees! While i was trying to think what to do, I noticed this thank you coloring card in with my last order and thought perfect!!!



I colored in the image using my zig clean color markers and then fussy cut the flowers and bees out.
I added some distress inking and stenciling for the clouds and grass, to extend the card and add some more color.

I added this panel onto a dark brown cardstock and then a kraft card base. I love how simple this card is and how well it turned out. You really can use any supplies you have to make a card!

I added some wink of stella to the bees wings for added sparkle, and some bakers twine for added dimension and interest.

I am adding this into the Honey Bee Stamps Facebook challenge #1.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment