Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #376

I love this stamp set from My Favorite Things - 'Friends Furever' - the images and sentiments are just super cute! I used the current sketch #376 for my card design.


I stamped the images from the Friends Furever stamp set and colored them with my prismacolor pencils.

I cut out the background pieces using MFT's wonky stitched square STAX die, stitched scallop basic edges die and hearts and stripes 6x6 paper pad. I then followed the card sketch to put it all together.

The sentiment was stamped from the Because You stamp set, using Versamark water ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

I love how this card turned out!

 

 



I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #376:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment