Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Paw-Fect Challenge #2 - Rainbows

It is the start of a new challenge over on the Crafty Doodle Chick Chat & Create Facebook Page!



The challenge theme for this month is 'Rainbows'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this fun stamp set from Gerder Steiner - Moody Unicorns.

I stamped the images using MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink and then colored them using my prismacolor pencils. I added some wink of stella to the unicorn mane and tail, and then used my ScanNCut to cut them out.

For the background panel, I used MFT's Bold Stripes Cover Up die-namic to cut out the white cardstock panel. I then used the same die to cut out the rainbow colored papers from Doodlebug's gingham-linen rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad. I added the rainbow strips back into the panel.

I stamped the sentiment from the same Moody Unicorns stamp set using MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink.

I then just HAD to use another of the unicorns for the inside of the card!
I colored it the same as the front and added a cake in it's hands and present by it's feet. I love the 'Surprise!!!' sentiment that comes in the set.


The prize for this month's challenge is a 
$10 gift certificate to the Crafty Doodle Chick store
They have lots of great brands of stamps and dies - all you have to do is use one of them and add your card into the challenge!

 I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

   Available to purchase at the Crafty Doodle Chick store:

 
Moody Unicorns 4 x 6 Clear stamp set Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Cube

Available to purchase at My Favorite Things store:


Die-namics Bold Stripes Cover-Up 






No comments:

Post a Comment